ぜん

ぜん

Monday, December 31, 2012

The New Year

This year has not been bad at all. I faced some amazing challenges, but also accomplished a lot! I almost didn't finish school, someone broke my heart, and I've faced people who can't accept my dreams and accomplishments. However, I DID finish school! Four years of hard work I might add! I went to Canada, Arizona, and New York this year, landed a job in Japan and finished an EFL certificate too! I have the best, most amazing friends that exist on this planet and two students who I adore and love dearly. 

Usually I do a meditation to accept and also forget the negativity of the year, while putting into motion the positive things I hope for in the coming year. So here goes, someone broke my heart and it's a shame that what happened is that there was no place in his life for me. I wish he would have let me be, as it took him one year to ask me out, but I did not have the strength to say no to my feelings for him, even though I had been thinking it took him so long......I almost didn't finish school and I struggled to get a job in Japan, but nevertheless my determination and willingness to work hard persevered. As for the positive things, I will be working in Japan this new year and I hope to build the financial stability I have been working toward so I may live a comfortable life. I also hope for the happiness, peace, and health of everyone in the world and that we may see a transformation and the love of people may be more prevalent in our society. Last, but not least, I hope that he who has been looking for me will appear.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment