ぜん

ぜん

Monday, December 17, 2012

Dreams Come True and Prayers Unanswered

Well this year has been a long hard road out of hell! I managed to finish school and graduate in May and I also recently just completed my EFL certificate as well! Most important my dream has come true and I will go work in Japan in January of 2013! Originally my plan was to already be working there this year, but I believe everything has worked out as it should. 

The road to my dreams has not been without struggles, as I ran out of money for school and almost did not graduate, I have been fighting for work all year, it took 3 months before anyone in Japan would hire me, and I have been working very hard every day since then including putting up with the horrid experience of retail work! 

Never let anyone tell you your dreams can't come true because they can! If you're willing to work hard, are motivated and willing to put in 200% effort than you can make anything happen! However, how silly was I to pray for love, and how silly was I to believe if I worked hard enough it would be mine! My dreams have come true, not without struggle, but my prayers remained unanswered.

May the sun god of Japan bless me in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment